Friday, May 27, 2011

From Richard Move

Dearest Everyone...


I am deeply saddened and very, very sorry for all who knew, adored and loved Ed. He was an exceptional and great person. An inspiring, devoted teacher and mentor. A brilliant artist, creative force and true friend. As some of you know, in addition to the 2 wonderful weeks I spent with him and all of you in the Fall, Ed was one of my very first teachers and had an enormous influence on me. His amazing, beautiful dancing, exceptional gifts as a teacher, passion and commitment, have had a lasting impression that will forever remain with me. And I know each and everyone of you feel the same. My heartfelt support, condolences and thoughts are with you all in this difficult time. With love and admiration, Ed will be missed and always in our hearts...


My very best to you all- Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment